The Spanish "feria" is a typical fancy fair organized in cities like Sevilla, Malaga, Granada, Marbella, etc. It's a very important item of the local folklore. We have recreated this unique and informal athmosphere with our private "fair" experience, ideal for all sorts of corporate functions and dinners. All this surrounded by a very charming Andalusian decoration, where you will feel as if you were in a real fancy fair in Sevilla or Malaga.
We design all fairs "à la carte", but what should be included in most of them are items like :
- Private venue
- Paper lanterns called "farolillos"
- Fair games stands (rifle shooting, duck fishing, mini basketball, darts, etc)
- Food corners
- "Feria" furniture (low tables, stools, etc)
- Close-up magician
- Live spanish guitar player or dynamic rumba band
- Event managers
- Photography of the event
To make this event even more original, we could add extra services, like for example:
- Gypsy fortune teller
- Live Band
- Professional ham cutter
- Flamenco Show
- Sherry "venenciador" (wine poorer)
- Flamenco dancing course
- Photocall with atrezzo
- Sherry-pouring participative demonstration
- Wine "rebujito" bar
- Olive oil tasting or wine tasting sessions
The whole concept of this fair style event is to make your group feel the proper Andalusia, by making a combination of the strongest elementsof the Andalusian folklore, culture and gastronomy.
Our Andalusian Fair experiences can be organized both indoor or outdoor, in a hotel or in one of our dedicated venues on the Costa del Sol and Gibraltrar.