We offer you the opportunity to join the cinema world with our "Movie Festival" experience. In this activity we will give you all the material so you can create your own movie/trailer, using only your ingenuity, creativity and team work skills.
Before the start of the activity, we recommend you to follow these three simple guidelines/rules :
- Subject and area: Define overall idea and scope (if not imposed)
- Design: select your atrezzo (props) and allocate roles
- Script: the Core of the movie (better too short than too long)
Once you have defined all the roles and goals mentioned above, you will have to get your team to start your film/trailer production. Each group member should have a function, so it’s your responsibility to properly list all tasks and choose the right person for each of them.
We divide this activity into the following steps:
- 1ª Part: Design and creation of the script.
- 2ª Part: Filming different scenes with actors, atrezzos and topics that you have chosen and tested
- 3ª Part: Edition with the help of an Ipad that we provide, you will have to edit and produce the trailer, choose music, cut, paste and edit the movie until you get it right... hopefully...
At the end of the day, all films will be screened in a room, where we will choose the best film based on the originality, quality, edition, team work, relevancy, etc.
This game is a mix of fun and teamwork, it can be a customized experience, so we can adapt the scope, topic for the movie and scenary in order to integrate your own theme into the game.